EVALUATION OF THE LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITY
The programme of LTTA was made in compliance with the form of the project application and contained not only all demanded points but many of them were made above. The whole activity was arranged on a high level, each point was completed.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- Presentations of the 1st Issue of STVN and about countries, towns, schools were also shown to Romanian students so that they could learn about partners´ schools, countries.
- Programme of each day included IT lesson where students learned and practised video programme (Adobe Premiere Pro). They cooperated in international teams to make short videos about the activity. Each team performed his video in the competition at the end of the stay. Best of teams were awarded by diplomas. Competition and diplomas increased students´ interest in learning, training.
- School tour and sightseeing in Bacau was recorded by cameras and processed into videos during the stay. Since there was not enough time, they will be improved till the 15th of April and then projected to audience in partners´ schools.
- Lesson of Romanian included useful social phrases – greetings, introduction etc. The great contribution was comparing some partners´ vocabulary, culture and finding similarities to show our nations have some common roots.
- Shadowing was arranged in lessons of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Students actively participated in each lesson. Activity and cooperation between students was raised thanks to interesting practical tasks – assembling periscope in Physics, making chemical experiments. Also, guests always sat next to Romanian hosts. Exhibition of drowns and robots was arrange above.
ACTIVITIES MADE ABOVE PROJECT DEMANDS
- Warm welcoming by the school leadership, teachers and students was arranged in a big meeting hall. After that students dressed in traditional costumes offered to guests the bread with salt which is the national tradition.
- Lecture about journalism in Journalism club and excursion in TV studio were not only interesting but improved knowledge about these branches.
- Visit in Bacau university its IT section extended knowledge about higher studies.
- Welcoming by the city mayor emphasised the importance of European projects.
- Traditional celebration of the 1st March with songs and dances performed by small pupils in school and nice small presents, as amulets bringing happiness, given to guests were nice demonstration of Romanian culture.
- Festive dinner with traditional and modern dances was enjoyable and deepened friendship.
Partners evaluated the 1st project period and planned the following one.
- Participating students voted for the project logo. All made logos are published on the project web.
- The quality of the 1st STVN was evaluated. Since there appeared some misunderstanding the Czech coordinator made requirements to help with this task. This helper is enclosed.
- Evaluation of the project impact on participants was made in the form of survey. 44 students agreed with the project contributions to their professional knowledge, communicative skills, personality and especially to learning partners´ culture, making new friends. Summary is enclosed.
- Partners planned next LTT activity in Hungary. (Enclosed).
IT AND ENGLISH TEACHERS SEMINAR
Teachers discussed curricula, teaching methods, textbooks. They found many similarities.
LTT ACTIVITY IN HUNGARY
TERM: End of October, beginning of November, send proposal till May.
- School tour, equipment of TV studio, sightseeing tour in Cegléd; creating videos about them
- IT lessons – work with sound, animation
- Performance of 2nd TVN – humanities, school events, Hungarian window.
- Presentations (Power Point) about schools, towns, countries for Hungarian students
- Performance of a training video about assembling, use a school aid (robotics, drawn – school from sky, periscope etc)
- Performance of videos about Bacau for Hungarian students
- Hungarian lesson
- Shadowing in lessons
- Project meeting – evaluation by questionnaires, e-learning programme chapters, LTTA in Pardubice
- IT, English teachers session
TASKS TO COMPLETE
|WHAT||WHO||WHEN - TILL|
|Date of LTTA in Cegléd||Mónica||30 April|
Improvement of 1st STVN
Send to coordinator
Performance to staff, students, parents, newcomars
April - November
Video about Bacau
Send to the coordinator
Performance to staff, students at each school
|HU, CZ||15 April
April - June
Fill in by participating students
April - October
Promotion of the project
Articles to school webs, local press, banner(s)
|Each partner||April - November|
|Hungarian window||Mónica||30 April|
|2nd STVN||Each partner||LTTA in Cegléd|
|Video about the aid||Each partner||LTTA in Cegléd|
|Half term project evaluation||Coordinator with the help of others||June|
EVALUATION OF LTTA
The whole activity was well prepared, programme stated in the Form of Application realized. Its positive impact evaluated by questionnaire is enclosed
Most participants learned/improved their professional skills in editing videos notably use of the application Adobe Animation, Adobe Premier Pro and Typing Master. Handling with a camera was also improved. Two videos made by each team during LTTA proved that students knowledge and creativity is on a high level.
Many of evaluators appreciated improvement in management, English and communication skills. They learned some basic Hungarian greetings and vocabulary which was used while meeting friends, and in shopping.
Valuable contribution of not only LTTA but of the project is motivation to self – study and improvement of personality – reliability, responsibility. Most participants stated these aspects as “Very much” or “Average” degree.
Important aim of the project is learning about partners culture, lifestyle, manners. The programm included study trips to Budapest, Kecskemét and sightseeing in Cegléd so everyone could learn about Hungarian sights, history, culture very much.
ACTIVITY MADE ABOVE DEMANDS
- Each partner team was divided into 2 smaller groups which made their own quality video about students´life as their homework. This enabled everyone to be involved into creating a video – taking records, editing, sound track, commentaries, English titles. Videos were evaluated by students jury, winners aworded by diplomas.
- Study trips taught a lot about Hungary very much. Above already mentioned contribution they provided participants to watch the real life in this country which is similar to theirs.
- Active shadowing in lessons was very interesting, students were involved into learning in IT, Typing, Physics, History by enjoyable activities. English lesson was based on interviews – hosts students asked guests investigative questions about their studies. This enabled comparison of school systems in thre European countries.
- Students – hosts arranged a lot of parts of the programme, they took care about guests, guaded them. This provided students with the possibility of communicatuion, making friends.
- Partners have not completed E - L programme teaching making video yet because of demanding school tasks consuming their free time.
- Videos about LTTA Hungary – editing of video records will be completed till February 2018.
- Training video about assembling a school aid.
Czech Republic, Pardubice
EVALUATION OF LTTA PROJECT 3DT – PARDUBICE, 5. – 9. 3. 2018
Programme was made in compliance with Form Application and projects tasks, each of them was completed.
LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING WAS FOCUSED ON:
- Learning, practising programmes After effect, video editing, Adobe Premier, use green screen
- Making video about Prague
- Projecting, evaluation of 3rd TV News
- Projecting videos about LTTA in Cegléd
- Participants underwent lessons o Czech language, Web design, Physics, Maths.
Teachers of project:
- Evaluated final students essays about positive project contribution; decided to publish them on the project web
- Informed about their E-L training programmes made in mother tongues
- Discussed final evaluation; remaining tasks of the project, mostly disseminative ones Underwent shadowing in ICT lessons, Hardware, Physics, Maths.
PROGRAMME EXPANDING KNOWLEDGE
- Politics – Participants were received by Mayor, head of school Pardubice department
- EU – deputy of Europe Direct Pardubice gave a lecture about the role of EU
- Technique - excursion in robotic production of busses
- Culture – sightseeing in Prague, Pardubice, chateau in Litomyšl protected by UNESCO
- Conference also with attendance of school pupils was held to familiarize the public with the project results in the form of videos and exhibition of 3DT school aids, functions of 3D printer. Important were partners workshops with presentation of their countries where pupils could ask questions. Interesting was exhibition of robots by Slovaks.
- Video programme made from videos about LTTAs was projected in the school system during the whole activity.
- Rollers, posters about 3DT, STVN were installed.
was made by questionnaires, in which participants admitted project contribution to their professional, language, communicative skills “very much” or an “average” level. They also stated motivation to self - studies (mostly “very much”), improvement of their personalities. They appreciated learning of teamwork and extended general outlook, culture of partners countries.
REMAINING PROJECT TASKS:
- Finish E-L training programmes
- Send best final essay to the coordinator in the word form
- Make a video about LTTA
- Dissemination activities – presentations, projecting videos to schoolmates, parents, the public
- Write articles to the local press
Send please mentioned tasks to the coordinator, who will place them on the project web.
Jana Binarová, coordinator