EVALUATION OF THE LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITY
The programme of LTTA was made in compliance with the form of the project application and contained not only all demanded points but many of them were made above. The whole activity was arranged on a high level, each point was completed.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- Presentations of the 1st Issue of STVN and about countries, towns, schools were also shown to Romanian students so that they could learn about partners´ schools, countries.
- Programme of each day included IT lesson where students learned and practised video programme (Adobe Premiere Pro). They cooperated in international teams to make short videos about the activity. Each team performed his video in the competition at the end of the stay. Best of teams were awarded by diplomas. Competition and diplomas increased students´ interest in learning, training.
- School tour and sightseeing in Bacau was recorded by cameras and processed into videos during the stay. Since there was not enough time, they will be improved till the 15th of April and then projected to audience in partners´ schools.
- Lesson of Romanian included useful social phrases – greetings, introduction etc. The great contribution was comparing some partners´ vocabulary, culture and finding similarities to show our nations have some common roots.
- Shadowing was arranged in lessons of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Students actively participated in each lesson. Activity and cooperation between students was raised thanks to interesting practical tasks – assembling periscope in Physics, making chemical experiments. Also, guests always sat next to Romanian hosts. Exhibition of drowns and robots was arrange above.
ACTIVITIES MADE ABOVE PROJECT DEMANDS
- Warm welcoming by the school leadership, teachers and students was arranged in a big meeting hall. After that students dressed in traditional costumes offered to guests the bread with salt which is the national tradition.
- Lecture about journalism in Journalism club and excursion in TV studio were not only interesting but improved knowledge about these branches.
- Visit in Bacau university its IT section extended knowledge about higher studies.
- Welcoming by the city mayor emphasised the importance of European projects.
- Traditional celebration of the 1st March with songs and dances performed by small pupils in school and nice small presents, as amulets bringing happiness, given to guests were nice demonstration of Romanian culture.
- Festive dinner with traditional and modern dances was enjoyable and deepened friendship.
Partners evaluated the 1st project period and planned the following one.
- Participating students voted for the project logo. All made logos are published on the project web.
- The quality of the 1st STVN was evaluated. Since there appeared some misunderstanding the Czech coordinator made requirements to help with this task. This helper is enclosed.
- Evaluation of the project impact on participants was made in the form of survey. 44 students agreed with the project contributions to their professional knowledge, communicative skills, personality and especially to learning partners´ culture, making new friends. Summary is enclosed.
- Partners planned next LTT activity in Hungary. (Enclosed).
IT AND ENGLISH TEACHERS SEMINAR
Teachers discussed curricula, teaching methods, textbooks. They found many similarities.
LTT ACTIVITY IN HUNGARY
TERM: End of October, beginning of November, send proposal till May.
- School tour, equipment of TV studio, sightseeing tour in Cegléd; creating videos about them
- IT lessons – work with sound, animation
- Performance of 2nd TVN – humanities, school events, Hungarian window.
- Presentations (Power Point) about schools, towns, countries for Hungarian students
- Performance of a training video about assembling, use a school aid (robotics, drawn – school from sky, periscope etc)
- Performance of videos about Bacau for Hungarian students
- Hungarian lesson
- Shadowing in lessons
- Project meeting – evaluation by questionnaires, e-learning programme chapters, LTTA in Pardubice
- IT, English teachers session
TASKS TO COMPLETE
|WHAT||WHO||WHEN - TILL|
|Date of LTTA in Cegléd||Mónica||30 April|
Improvement of 1st STVN
Send to coordinator
Performance to staff, students, parents, newcomars
April - November
Video about Bacau
Send to the coordinator
Performance to staff, students at each school
|HU, CZ||15 April
April - June
Fill in by participating students
April - October
Promotion of the project
Articles to school webs, local press, banner(s)
|Each partner||April - November|
|Hungarian window||Mónica||30 April|
|2nd STVN||Each partner||LTTA in Cegléd|
|Video about the aid||Each partner||LTTA in Cegléd|
|Half term project evaluation||Coordinator with the help of others||June|