The project School Television News (STVN) is granted by Dům zahraničních služeb, Erasmus+ KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the Exchange of good practice for Schools only.
- achieve the higher quality of students professional competence by means of making quality videos
- cooperate with partners to exchange innovative experience, approaches, methods of video techniques in the course of Teaching/Learning/ Training Activities
- improve participants language skills by intensive communication among project participants and making interviews, commentaries for videos
- increase students interest in studies and their self-study abilities
- popularize school technical achievements, activities in an attractive way
- get experience about education, lifestyle, language, culture in partners schools, their surroundings; disseminate acquired knowledge to schoolmates and the wide public
LEARN to make quality videos with commentaries, interviews, animation in school lessons, during Learning/Teaching/Training Activities and on one´s own
- three issues of TV news. Each of them will popularize school events, taught subjects (Maths, Physics, IT, Humanities, languages). Issues will contain partners “window” to introduce his school, its surroundings
- instructional video about assembling and use of a teaching aid
- project web where all project activities will be recorded
- videos about partners schools, towns
- promote the project achievements by performing videos, writing articles, making presentations, photos, others
- create instructional E-l programme about teaching video techniques
- promote the project by banners, leaflets, posters
- exchange innovative IT methods
All results will be available on the project web.
- Ceglédi SZC Kozgazdasági és informatikai Szakkózepiskolája, Ceglédi, Hungaria www
- Colegiul National Ferdinand I, Bacau, Romania www
- Střední průmyslová škola elektrotechnická a Vyšší odborná škola, Pardubice, Česká republika, www.spse.cz
BACAU, March 2017
Sightseeing in Bacau, creating a video about it, presentations of the 1st TVN, lesson of Romanian language, presentation about partners towns, countries for hosts, shadowing in school lessons.
CEGLÉD, NOVEMBER 2017
Sightseeing in Cegléd, creating a video about it, presentation of the 2nd TVN and videos about Bacau, lesson of Hungarian language, presentation about countries, shadowing in school lessons.
PARDUBICE, MARCH 2018
Sightseeing in Pardubice, creating a video about it, presentation of the 3rd TVN, videos about Ceglédi, lesson of Czech language, presentation about partners schools, shadowing in lessons, final evaluation, exhibition of made videos.